By Dr. Karen Baker-Fletcher
Read or Download Dancing with God: The Trinity from a Womanist Perspective PDF
Similar christian theology books
Thomism's effect upon the improvement of Catholicism is hard to overestimate - yet how safe is its grip at the demanding situations that face modern society? tradition and the Thomist culture examines the predicament of Thomism at the present time as thrown into aid by means of Vatican II, the twenty-first ecumenical council of the Roman Catholic Church.
For lots of Christians, spirituality and ethics are in separate psychological and experiential cubicles. Spirituality could be understood as an internal event, whereas ethics is targeted on judgements or positions on matters. either one of those perspectives decrease spirituality and morality in Christian religion and perform, and forget about the centrality of wish for God and the issues of God as key focal issues for non secular and ethical formation.
A theology of biblical interpretation, treating either issues in gentle of their courting to the triune God and the financial system of redemption.
Guy exists for one basic goal: to glorify God. We glorify Him via magnifying His Son, Jesus Christ, reflecting His picture to the area round us. targeting find out how to glorify Jesus is like learning a multi-faceted diamond. there are lots of alternative ways of it and beholding its attractiveness.
- The Ecclesiology of Stanley Hauerwas: A Christian Theology of Liberation (Routledge New Critical Thinking in Religion, Theology and Biblical Studies)
- The Virgin Birth of Christ
- Abiding by the Sermon on the Mount: A Dispensational Approach to Interpretation and Application
- What's the Least I Can Believe and Still Be a Christian? New Edition with Study Guide
- Keeping Your Kids on God's Side: 40 Conversations to Help Them Build a Lasting Faith
- To Be Near the Fire: Demonic Possession, Risk Analysis, and Jesus’ War on Satan
Extra resources for Dancing with God: The Trinity from a Womanist Perspective