By Qing Li,Donna Cross,Peter K. Smith
- Offers the 1st thorough comparative account of modern study into the rising global phenomenon of cyberbullying
- Provides a world standpoint at the incidence and nature of cyberbullying
- Presents fresh authoritative study inside of a serious point of view, drawing out theoretical and functional implications for coverage and practice
- May be used to aid layout intervention, review, and coverage ideas for potent efforts to strive against the foreign phenomenon of cyberbullying
Read Online or Download Cyberbullying in the Global Playground: Research from International Perspectives PDF
Similar developmental psychology books
Microdevelopment is the method of switch in talents, wisdom and realizing in the course of brief time-spans. This e-book provides a brand new process-orientated view of improvement and studying according to contemporary techniques in psychology learn. rather than characterising talents at diversified a long time, researchers examine approaches of improvement and studying that evolve via time and clarify what permits growth in them.
Cyberbullying within the international Playground presents the 1st worldwide, in-depth research of the rising phenomenon of cyberbullying. bargains the 1st thorough comparative account of modern study into the rising global phenomenon of cyberbullying presents a global standpoint at the occurrence and nature of cyberbullying offers fresh authoritative examine inside a serious viewpoint, drawing out theoretical and sensible implications for coverage and perform can be used to assist layout intervention, evaluate, and coverage suggestions for potent efforts to wrestle the foreign phenomenon of cyberbullying
Western and East Asian humans carry essentially diversified ideals approximately studying that impression how they strategy baby rearing and schooling. Reviewing a long time of study, Dr Jin Li offers a tremendous conceptual contrast among the Western brain version and the East Asian advantage version of studying.
This e-book describes using healing paintings, song, and dance interventions opposed to a historical past of mentalization, therefore forging a hyperlink among arts remedies and mentalization-based remedy. This ebook has its roots within the concept of Mentalization established therapy by way of Antony Bateman and Peter Fonagy, and combines the wide adventure of many paintings therapists with artwork, track and dance/movement treatment in psychiatric settings within the therapy of adults and youth either separately and in teams, in addition to youngsters with disorganised attachment.
- Doing Psychology Critically: Making a Difference in Diverse Settings
- Memory in Mind and Culture
- Zeventig: Notities over het ouder worden (Dutch Edition)
- Handbook of Peer Interactions, Relationships, and Groups (Social, Emotional, and Personality Development in Context)
- Children Learn by Observing and Contributing to Family and Community Endeavors: A Cultural Paradigm (Advances in Child Development and Behavior)
Extra info for Cyberbullying in the Global Playground: Research from International Perspectives