By Mark A. Runco
The booklet includes bins protecting distinctive curiosity goods together with one web page biographies of well-known inventive contributors and actions for a bunch or person to check and/or inspire creativity, in addition to references to websites in relation to creativity.
- Breaks down the key theories approximately creativity yet does not limit to a unique perspective
- Includes vast citations of present literature
- Textbook beneficial properties incorporated (i.e., key words defined)
Read Online or Download Creativity: Theories and Themes: Research, Development, and Practice PDF
Best developmental psychology books
Microdevelopment is the method of swap in skills, wisdom and knowing in the course of brief time-spans. This booklet offers a brand new process-orientated view of improvement and studying in response to fresh ideas in psychology study. rather than characterising talents at diverse a long time, researchers examine procedures of improvement and studying that evolve via time and clarify what permits development in them.
Cyberbullying within the international Playground offers the 1st worldwide, in-depth research of the rising phenomenon of cyberbullying. deals the 1st thorough comparative account of contemporary learn into the rising global phenomenon of cyberbullying offers a world standpoint at the incidence and nature of cyberbullying provides contemporary authoritative study inside a severe point of view, drawing out theoretical and functional implications for coverage and perform can be used to assist layout intervention, overview, and coverage techniques for powerful efforts to strive against the foreign phenomenon of cyberbullying
Western and East Asian humans carry essentially diversified ideals approximately studying that impression how they method baby rearing and schooling. Reviewing a long time of analysis, Dr Jin Li provides a massive conceptual contrast among the Western brain version and the East Asian advantage version of studying.
This ebook describes using healing paintings, song, and dance interventions opposed to a historical past of mentalization, therefore forging a hyperlink among arts cures and mentalization-based remedy. This ebook has its roots within the thought of Mentalization dependent remedy through Antony Bateman and Peter Fonagy, and combines the huge event of many artwork therapists with artwork, tune and dance/movement remedy in psychiatric settings within the therapy of adults and teens either separately and in teams, in addition to kids with disorganised attachment.
- Developing Creative Talent in Art: A Guide for Parents and Teachers (Perspectives on Writing)
- Mechanisms of Cognitive Development: Behavioral and Neural Perspectives (Carnegie Mellon Symposia on Cognition Series)
- Testimony: A Philosophical Introduction
- Self-Regulation and Autonomy: Social and Developmental Dimensions of Human Conduct (Interdisciplinary Approaches to Knowledge and Development)
- Attention, Balance and Coordination: The A.B.C. of Learning Success
- Measurement of Executive Function in Early Childhood: A Special Issue of Developmental Neuropsychology: v. 28, no. 2 (500 Tips)
Extra info for Creativity: Theories and Themes: Research, Development, and Practice