By Robert Hauptman
Read or Download Authorial Ethics: How Writers Abuse Their Calling PDF
Similar publishing & books books
This is often the 1st English-language normal bibliography on army fortifications. It offers with the background of fortifications from the earliest occasions to the current in the course of the global. layout, building, and upkeep of every kind of fortifications are famous, from everlasting to transitority, from earthworks to fortifications of wooden and stone.
A decision major college Press name for Undergraduates, 2010-11. Ranked “Outstanding” within the 2012 college Press Books for Public and Secondary college Libraries directory. Lit from inside of deals inventive writers a window into the minds of a few of America’s such a lot celebrated modern authors.
Within the homosexual Male Sleuth in Print and picture (2005), student Drewey Wayne Gunn tested the historical past of homosexual detectives starting with the 1st famous homosexual novel, the guts in Exile, which seemed in 1953. within the years because the unique edition's book, enormous quantities of novels and brief tales during this sub-genre were produced, and Gunn has unearthed many extra representations formerly unrecorded.
Autobiographical Writing around the Disciplines unearths the intense breadth of the highbrow circulate towards self-inclusive scholarship. offering exemplary works of feedback incorporating own narratives, this quantity brings jointly twenty-seven essays from students in literary reviews and historical past, arithmetic and drugs, philosophy, song, movie, ethnic experiences, legislations, schooling, anthropology, faith, and biology.
- The Future of Journalism (Journalism Studies)
- Look Beyond the Mirror: A Creative and Simple Approach to Discover and Write the Story of You
- Professional and Occupational Licensure in the United States: An Annotated Bibliography and Professional Resource (Production Sourcebooks; 14)
- The Cambridge History of the Book in Britain: Volume 6, 1830–1914
- The Tokyo Trial: A Bibliographic Guide to English-Language Sources (Bibliographies and Indexes in Military Studies)
Extra resources for Authorial Ethics: How Writers Abuse Their Calling