Read Online or Download Augustine and the Trinity PDF
Best christian theology books
Thomism's impression upon the advance of Catholicism is hard to overestimate - yet how safe is its grip at the demanding situations that face modern society? tradition and the Thomist culture examines the situation of Thomism this present day as thrown into reduction via Vatican II, the twenty-first ecumenical council of the Roman Catholic Church.
For lots of Christians, spirituality and ethics are in separate psychological and experiential cubicles. Spirituality can be understood as an internal event, whereas ethics is targeted on judgements or positions on concerns. either one of those perspectives lessen spirituality and morality in Christian religion and perform, and forget about the centrality of wish for God and the issues of God as key focal issues for religious and ethical formation.
A theology of biblical interpretation, treating either issues in gentle of their courting to the triune God and the financial system of redemption.
Guy exists for one fundamental objective: to glorify God. We glorify Him through magnifying His Son, Jesus Christ, reflecting His picture to the realm round us. targeting tips to glorify Jesus is like learning a multi-faceted diamond. there are various alternative ways of it and beholding its good looks.
- The Case for Progressive Dispensationalism: The Interface Between Dispensational and Non-Dispensational Theology
- Where Faith Meets Culture: A Radix Magazine Anthology
- Dostoevsky: Language, Faith, and Fiction (Making of the Christian Imagination)
- The Essential Commandment: A Disciple's Guide to Loving God and Others (The Essentials Set)
- Eros and Self-Emptying: The Intersections of Augustine and Kierkegaard (Kierkegaard as a Christian Thinker)
Extra resources for Augustine and the Trinity