By Jamie Kurtz,Brian Wortman
The ASP.NET MVC Framework has regularly been a superb platform on which to enforce REST-based providers, however the advent of the ASP.NET net API Framework raised the bar to a complete new level.
Now in liberate model 2.1, the net API Framework has developed right into a robust and refreshingly usable platform. This concise booklet presents technical history and suggestions that may make it easier to most sensible use the ASP.NET internet API 2 Framework to construct world-class relaxation services.
New content material during this version includes:
- New functions in net API 2 (currently model 2.1).
- Support for partial updates, or PATCH.
- API versioning.
- Support for legacy SOAP-based operations.
- How to address non-resource APIs utilizing REST
- How to most sensible disclose relationships among resources
- JSON net Tokens, CORS, CSRF
Get prepared for authors Jamie Kurtz and Brian Wortman to take you from 0 to leisure provider hero very quickly in any respect. No earlier event with ASP.NET net API is needed; all net API-related techniques are brought from easy rules and built to the purpose the place you should use them in a creation process. an outstanding operating wisdom of C# and the .NET Framework are the one necessities to top make the most of this book.
What youll learn
- Introduction to the remaining architecture
- How to layout a relaxation API
- New features in ASP.NET net API 2
- Understanding ASP.NET net API controller activation
- Automatic lifetime administration for database connections and transactions
- Using NHibernate with ASP.NET internet API
- Easily safe a relaxation carrier, utilizing standards-based authentication and authorization and JSON internet Tokens
- Supporting legacy cleaning soap callers with ASP.NET net API
- How to reveal relationships among resources
- Supporting partial source updates below REST
- Web API versioning
Who this ebook is for
Intermediate point builders in .NET, leisure, C#
Read or Download ASP.NET Web API 2: Building a REST Service from Start to Finish PDF
Best microsoft programming books
VSTO for Mere Mortals™ is for VBA builders who're drawn to migrating their talents to the subsequent new release of place of work improvement. Readers will make the most of an easy, sensible advent to writing controlled code purposes for notice 2003, Excel 2003, and Outlook 2003. Readers also will methods to create add-ins for the most well-liked purposes for place of work 2003 and the 2007 Microsoft workplace procedure utilizing VSTO 2005 SE.
The final word builders' consultant to visible Studio 2012 This professional Wrox advisor is what you want to wake up and working quick on visible Studio 2012. Written via a Microsoft visible C# MVP, it publications you thru the built-in improvement setting (IDE), displaying you ways to maximise all new instruments and enhancements.
Adquira todas as habilidades necessárias para o Exame MCTS 70-640. Em sua 2ª edição, atualizada para o home windows Server 2008 R2, este package de treinamento oficial da Microsoft permite que você aprenda no seu próprio ritmo com diversas lições e resumos que cobrem inteiramente cada objetivo do exame. Teste seu conhecimento com cenários de caso e exercícios baseados no mundo genuine.
Up to date for entry 2016 and in line with the bestselling variants from prior types, Microsoft entry 2016 Programming by means of instance with VBA, XML and ASP is a pragmatic how-to e-book on entry programming, compatible for readers already trained with the entry consumer interface (UI). while you're trying to automate entry regimen initiatives, this ebook will steadily introduce you to programming techniques through various illustrated hands-on routines.
- Kit de Treinamento MCTS (Exame 70-643) - Configuração do Windows Server 2008: Infraestrutura de Aplicativos (Microsoft) (Portuguese Edition)
- Predictive Analytics with Microsoft Azure Machine Learning: Build and Deploy Actionable Solutions in Minutes
- Advanced Excel Essentials
- Mastering Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2016
- Pro NuGet (Expert's Voice in Microsoft)
Extra info for ASP.NET Web API 2: Building a REST Service from Start to Finish