By Mary Ann O'Donnell
Read or Download Aphra Behn: An Annotated Bibliography of Primary and Secondary Sources PDF
Similar publishing & books books
This is often the 1st English-language common bibliography on army fortifications. It bargains with the heritage of fortifications from the earliest instances to the current through the international. layout, development, and upkeep of every kind of fortifications are famous, from everlasting to transitority, from earthworks to fortifications of wooden and stone.
A decision major collage Press name for Undergraduates, 2010-11. Ranked “Outstanding” within the 2012 college Press Books for Public and Secondary tuition Libraries directory. Lit from inside bargains artistic writers a window into the minds of a few of America’s such a lot celebrated modern authors.
Within the homosexual Male Sleuth in Print and movie (2005), pupil Drewey Wayne Gunn tested the historical past of homosexual detectives starting with the 1st well-known homosexual novel, the guts in Exile, which seemed in 1953. within the years because the unique edition's e-book, hundreds and hundreds of novels and brief tales during this sub-genre were produced, and Gunn has unearthed many extra representations formerly unrecorded.
Autobiographical Writing around the Disciplines unearths the extreme breadth of the highbrow move towards self-inclusive scholarship. offering exemplary works of feedback incorporating own narratives, this quantity brings jointly twenty-seven essays from students in literary stories and heritage, arithmetic and drugs, philosophy, song, movie, ethnic reviews, legislations, schooling, anthropology, faith, and biology.
- The Offensive Art: Political Satire and Its Censorship around the World from Beerbohm to Borat
- Women in Agriculture: A Guide to Research (Women's Source Library)
- Writers' & Artists' Yearbook 2017 (Writers' and Artists')
- Revision and Self Editing for Publication: Techniques for Transforming Your First Draft into a Novel that Sells
- Kodae Sosol
- A Bibliographical Guide to African-American Women Writers (Bibliographies and Indexes in Afro-American and African Studies)
Additional info for Aphra Behn: An Annotated Bibliography of Primary and Secondary Sources